Government & Organizations:National
78. Does the Sunshine Law Disinfect? Guest, Richard Saver.
77. Biosimilars are not generic biologics. Guest, Jordan Paradise.
76. Saved by Inertia? Guest, Jill Fisher.
75. Probably best not to choose the “lead” plan! Guest, Russell Korobkin.
74. Halloween Healthcare. Guest, Larry Singer.
73. The invisible co-payment. Guest, Allison Hoffman.
72. Law as Repository of Values. Guest, Lisa Ikemoto.
71. Waves of Behaviorism. Guest, Paul Lombardo.
70. Get on the Value Bandwagon. Guest, Melinda Buntin.
69. Hiding Our Financing Need Within the Insurance Model. Guest, J.B. Silvers.
68. Pacemaker In-App Purchase. Guest, David Barton Smith.
67. This One is a Little Wonky. Guest, Ameet Sarpatwari.
66. Back to School Special Part 3. Professors Bagley, Weeks Leonard, and Terry.
65. Back to School Special Part 2. Professors Beletsky, Fusee Brown, and Pasquale.
64. Back to School Special Part 1. Professors Hoffman, Huberfeld, and Gluck.
63. Mind Twist for Attorneys. Guests Matthew Penn and Ross Silverman.
62. “I Can’t Get the Records.” Guest, Jon Mark Hirshon
61. Breaching the Social Contract. Guest, Mehrsa Baradaran.
60. Optimal Human in Scare Quotes. Guest, Deborah Lupton.
59. “Easier than Impossible.” Guest, Rachel Sachs.
Code and preview