Health & Fitness:Nutrition
113. Sports Supplements That Actually Work with Accredited Sports Dietitian, Peta Carige
In this episode, I welcome back Peta Carige, one of Australia’s leading sports dietitians who focuses on maximising performance by providing simple, practical and individualised advice.
Peta has worked with a range of athletes including Olympic gold medalists and premiership winning players from the Brisbane Broncos and also the Newcastle Knights. She specialises in performance nutrition, corporate presenting and meal plans.
In this episode, Peta and I discuss the sports supplements that actually work. We chat through protein powders, BCAAs, beta-alanine, fat burners, beetroot juice, creatine, tart cherries and finally HMB. Peta also gives us her top tips on supplements and her one piece of advice all our listeners should be doing.
If you would like to learn more, check out Peta's website https://petacarige.com or her Instagram.
Garmin Venu 2 Plus
This episode is brought to you by Venu 2 Plus – Garmin’s GPS smartwatch with advanced health and fitness features to help you better understand your body. It will keep you moving with over 25 built-in indoor and GPS sports apps! Use code LEANNE15 at www.garmin.com.au to receive 15% off your very own Venu 2 Plus and start living better with Garmin today. Valid till 31 August 2022.
Please subscribe and leave me a review
If you enjoyed this podcast, please tag me and share it in your Instagram stories and leave me a positive rating or review in the purple Apple Podcast app (in the rating & reviews section underneath the episode lists). This really helps my podcast get prioritised by Apple and helps me disseminate evidence based information to the people that need it the most! Don't forget to subscribe to my podcast so you never miss an episode!
117. Starting Your Baby on Solids, with Paediatric Dietitian & Nutritionist Anna Ritan
116. Volume Eating with Dietitian, and Hungry Human, Paula Norris
115. Healing Eczema, with Dietitian Julia Chien
114. Food Sensitivities: The Gut Questions You Need Answered, with Dr Will Bulsiewicz
112. How To Conquer Your Gut Health, with Registered Dietitian Heather Finley
111. My Pregnancy and Birth Story, with Hubby, David
110. Gestational Diabetes and Pregnancy with Dietitian Leslee Flannery
109. Changing the Way You Think About Nutrition with Registered Dietitian, Colleen Christensen
108. Nutrition, Food Safety & Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy, with Dietitian & Nutritionist Stefanie Valakas
107. Gaining Muscle Mass with Accredited Sports Dietitian, Peta Carige
106. Social Eating Tips for the Silly Season
105. Coeliac Disease & Gluten-Free Diets, with Advanced Accredited Practising Dietitian, Dr Kim Faulkner-Hogg
104. Nutrition Myth Busting, Health Halos and Media Hype, with Specialist Registered Dietitian, Nichola Ludlam-Raine
103. Nutrition for Perimenopause & Menopause, with Advanced Sports Dietitian Angie Clark
102. Period Nutrition, with Advanced Sports Dietitian Angie Clark
101. The Life-Changing Habit of Meditation, with Luke McLeod
100. How Your Personality Affects Weight Loss with CSIRO Research Scientist, Dr Gilly Hendrie
99. Healthy Habits and Long-Term Success, with Dr Gina Cleo
98. Q & A with Leanne, Part 2
The Model Health Show
Dishing Up Nutrition
The Exam Room by the Physicians Committee
The Dr. Gundry Podcast
ZOE Science & Nutrition
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com