30. Zeenat Noorani on the Self-Awareness Journey
How can you improve your wellbeing and mental health?
My guest here in Episode 30 is Zeenat Noorani, a wellbeing and mental health therapist, coach, author and radio presenter.
Her mission is “Helping you achieve the life you desire - helping you find and forge your path.”
- How a career change went wrong for her
- How she sought to solve a problem she experienced herself
- Why wellbeing and mental health awareness should be more than a tick-box exercise
- How showing weakness can be empowering
- Why you should seek support before hitting rock-bottom
- How making things better starts with your own self-awareness
- Why mindset is key
- Why we’re all on a learning journey
- The balance between accountability and ownership
- How you can get and maintain a 6-pack
- What makes a strong business partnership
- Her vision for wellbeing and mental health as part of the school curriculum
Zeenat’s best advice is to make sure you’re passionate about what you do.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com