Q4 Roundtable | The Year of Pain: Melt Up or Melt Down to End 2022?
After an incredible Q3 Roundtable that warned the bottom was not in yet, the Macro Avengers are back! Special guests Darius Dale (42Macro), Tony Greer (TGMacro), and Brent Kochuba (Spotgamma) join Imran Lakha, founder of Options Insight, for another special edition of Trader Chats for our Q4 Roundtable discussion.
The topic of the day….will 2022 end with a melt up or melt down?
Core topics discussed include:
• Current rate hikes priced into the market and what they mean for stocks.
• Is Fed pause or pivot in sight? • How high can yield still go?
• Tracking the Net Liquidity Function
• Current thoughts on the energy trade
• What's next for the dollar and the yen?
• Equity volatility vs. FX & bond volatility
• Depressed SPX skew
• Will CTA's being forced back into the market cause a melt up?
• The pain trade into year end.
The sheers breadth of knowledge and experience on this panel is hard to replicate anywhere else, we hope that listeners and viewers will benefit and enjoy the conversation.
Recorded on Tuesday, October 25, 2022.
DISCLAIMER OPTIONS INSIGHT CONTENT is presented for educational purposes only. The information presented by OPTIONS INSIGHT should NOT be construed as investment advice. Always consult a licensed investment professional before making important investment decisions. The opinions expressed by OPTIONS INSIGHT are those of its founder Imran Lakha who shall NOT be liable for losses resulting from investment decisions based on information or viewpoints presented by Options Insight.
It is Free