In this final special episode on Transformational Coasts, we hear from three experts about the changing coastlines in the east of England.
- Peter Aldous, describes the importance of a strategic, evidence-based approach, working with communities, on the ever-evolving coastline.
- Kellie Fisher stresses the importance of community-led, place-based approaches and being honest in coastal adaptation conversations.
- Dr Helen Jay reflects on the benefits and vibrancy of our coastlines, and the importance of thinking about transformational adaptation now.
Pod cast Hosts-
- Dr Sien van der Plank, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Exeter / Visting Researcher, University of Southampton
- Rebecca Walley, PhD researcher, University of Southampton