This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind, before psychology
, that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with insightful business leader and global commentator - Chris Nurko. Chris has decades of global business leadership experience. He is a true thought leader in innovation, branding and creative collaboration. This is a more 'downstream' and less 'technical' conversation than some of our episodes but of course still points to what is behind everything - the mind. Chris is someone with an intuitively high Quality of Mind in the game of life, so enjoy the listening to how success gets created in the business world when you recognise the most important variable
This episodes discusses:
- Starting with aperture - how organisational culture as an operating system can contract or expand possibility
- Breakthrough brands and how they alter the consciousness of society
- Opening your mind to harnessing the powers of others for mutual goals, exponentially accelerates the potential impact
- Modern business don't give the space for realization to happen, which is where mindsets dissolve new perspectives come along
- How titles, resumes, achievements are all ego defences and crutches - the myth of brand 'me'
- The growing importance of seeing how the role of mind impacts everything
Curious - want to know more?
You can find out more about Chris on LinkedIn here
Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
- Some 2 minute 'tasters' of Quality of Mind
Check out our other podcast episodes, curated into sections
Piers regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and posts
- To make a comment or ask a question just voice here