Exploring Beyond the Illusion - The New Book
This podcast series explores the 'before psychology' game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode we talk to regular contributor and friend of the show Katrijn Van Oudheusden on the day her new book is launched - Beyond Illusion: Exploring the Six Illusions that Cause Our Mistaken Belief in a Separate Self.' This is Katrijn's second book, and it lays down the foundation to exploring the illusion we are all innocently hoodwinked by - that we are a separate self. This book pieces together with insights from neuroscience and philosophy evidence that both directly and indirectly points us to recognise the true nature of what we are, and consciousness as the fabric of reality itself.
Our discussion covers:
- How come the second book is really the first book - foundations .v. implications
- How the book is aimed at those people with an inkling there must be a different way seeing the world and operating
- The relevance in today's world of need to point to something to 'keep the conceptual mind happy' before people will fall awake to something more 'spiritual'
- A brief explanation of the 6 illusions - and how they progress from most accessible to recognise to more hidden and harder to realise
- The relevance of chapter 7 - introducing the importance step of actual inquiring into this directly and for yourself
- What could happen if you read this book - the start of your journey
Curious - want to know more?
It is Free