Real Estate: The mindset difference between rich buyer and sellers and the middle class
It’s important to have a positive mindset when it comes to building wealth and achieving success in real estate. There is a difference between the middle class and the rich when it comes to buying and selling real estate. The rich focus on finding a property that meets their high standards and tastes, while affordability is the biggest concern for the middle class. Rob and Phillip touch on the topic of ensuring privacy for properties and suggest the idea of putting it in a trust if it's a primary residence or an LLC if it's an investment property.
| **Timestamp** | **Summary** |
| ------------- | ----------- |
| 0:00:01 | Introduction to the podcast and sponsor |
| 0:00:44 | Philip introduces the episode with Realtor Rob Lewis |
| 0:01:02 | Discussion on the ease of wealth building |
| 0:02:29 | Mindset being the key to wealth building |
| 0:03:05 | Discussion on playing Jesus in the drama ministry |
| 0:04:07 | Idea of redoing The Last Supper art piece |
| 0:04:50 | Explanation of the true meaning of The Last Supper |
| 0:05:34 | Discussion on the Medici's and the image of Jesus |
| 0:05:44 | Differences between the rich and middle class in real estate |
| 0:07:13 | Real estate as a means of winning and growing wealth for the rich |
| 0:08:04 | Ensuring privacy and security for properties through trusts and LLCs |
| 0:09:49 | Differences in mindset of the rich and middle class in buying and selling properties |
| 0:10:22 | Safety and security as a top concern for the rich |
| 0:11:20 | Feeling surrounded by people who are similar as a form of security for the rich |
| 0:11:37 | Differences in mindset between working class and middle class in building wealth |
| 0:13:00 | Perception of wealth and race in segregating neighborhoods |
| 0:15:56 | Society's subconscious thought on systemic practices |
| 0:16:26 | Importance of enlightening people to think differently |
| 0:16:32 | Rob Lewis' contact information |
| 0:17:11 | Rob Lewis' nickname as the Real Estate Jesus |
- "Wealth building made easy is not about it being simple, it's about it being enjoyable."
- "Jesus represents the version of yourself that you invent, the better version of yourself."
- "Real estate is a powerful investment strategy because it's a tangible asset that can generate passive income."
- "Location is key when investing in real estate, do your research and know the market."
- "Diversification is key to building a successful investment portfolio."
- "Short-term thinking can lead to short-term gains, but long-term thinking leads to long-term wealth."
- "The biggest security that the rich have is feeling like they are surrounded by other people who are just like them."
- "The impact of systemic practices on society's subconscious thoughts about race and wealth."
Powered by Robert Lewis, Jr. at Ink Realty and Stone Hill Wealth Management
Join the Wealth Building Made Simple newsletter:
Phillip Washington, Jr. is a registered investment adviser. Information presented is for educational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any specific securities, investments, or investment strategies. Investments involve risk and, unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Be sure to first consult with a qualified financial adviser and/or tax professional before implementing any strategy discussed herein. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
It is Free