Rob is a strength and conditioning coach and physical therapist who is the founding partner and Chief Clinical Officer at Professional Physical Therapy which is situated in multiple location throughout New York, USA.
Rob has more than 30 years of experience in the related fields of Sports Physical Therapy, Athletic Training, and the Performance Training of Athletes.
His experience includes the study of the Science of Strength and Conditioning of weightlifters and various sport athletes in Bulgaria, the former Soviet Union, and former East Germany.
He previously held the positions of Head Strength & Conditioning Coach at St. John’s University of New York (1986-1995), the World League of American Football NY/NJ Knights (1991), and the WUSA NY POWER Women’s Professional Soccer League (2001-2002). He continues to rehabilitate, athletic performance train, as well as serve as a consultant to many NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Collegiate and University teams, coaches, and players.
On this episode Rob and I discussed:
- Rob's background and influences - Problems that Rob see's with both the training and rehabilitation professions
- Rob's training and rehabilitation philosophies
- Rob's take on Olympic lifting for athletic development
- Rob's discusses his programming system - A MUST LISTEN! - Rob's talks about the biggest things that he has learned over his career so far
- Rob's Advice to all coaches
- Much More!
Hope you enjoy the show!
Stay Strong, RB
Help Support the Show!!
To get almost 20 hours of World Class online video Strength and Conditioning Information go to - Upmentorship.com