The Relationship Show with Dr. Wendy & Miss Jenni - "2018 Time For Change" - ep 38
Ep 38 TRS - “2018 Time For Change”
Eight days into 2018, the morning after the Golden Globes aired, Wendy and Jenni sat down to talk about the Time’s Up and #MeToo Movements, 2018 as a “Year of Change”, and what’s easy or hard about making those big or small changes that we all dream about in our daily life. Hop on board as they ride that tangent train through topics like: what it was like for Dr. Wendy to meet Mariah Carey, an Oprah Presidency, Aging Gracefully or Aging Tight, Meditation Pitfalls, and that actor who wouldn’t take a photo with Dr. Wendy!
© Jenni J.V. Wilson 2017
TRS email: RelationshipShowLA@gmail.com
***Crisis Text line: 741741 ***National Suicide Hotline: 800/273-8255 ***
SHOW MENTIONS -
- #TimesUp - https://www.timesupnow.com/
-TV Shows Mentioned: “Better Late Than Never”, “Locked Up”, "Scared Straight”, “Big Little Lies”, "Late Night with Seth Meyers
- “Five” on Lifetime - 2011 season - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1877740/
- “El Chapo” documentary on Netflix - https://www.netflix.com/title/80184569
- Movies Mentioned: Three Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri, Mr. & Mrs. Smith
- The Magic Pan
- Podcast - TRS ep # - “The Wise Bamboo Bends” January 2017
- Rashida Jones
- "Fire & Fury" by Michael Wolff
- Frances McDormand - Getty Images - http://www.etonline.com/frances-mcdormand-gets-political-talks-tequila-after-winning-golden-globe-best-drama-actress-93788
- Kris Jenner - http://people.com/style/kris-jenner-debuts-new-blonde-pixie-cut/
- David Cassidy “So much wasted time” http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/david-cassidys-daughter-reveals-final-words/story?id=51377243
MUSIC CUES -
Tears for Fears - “Change"
Milt Jackson Quartet - “The Lady is a Tramp”
Ann-Margaret - “There’ll Be Some Changes Made"
It is Free