#115 - Form customization in SharePoint lists and libraries
*Stay tuned to the end for a special interview with Drew Madelung concerning Yammer changes to data retention*
Customize the order and visibility of fields in the forms in SharePoint lists and libraries. Filling out relevant metadata becomes more focused and less overwhelming for end-users.
Also this week:
- End of support for Windows 7 and changes for support of Office on Windows 7
- Upcoming Changes to Yammer Data Retention Options
- Changes to the address that is used to send notification email messages from SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams PSTN Minute Pools report
- Outlook on the web - changes in Tasks
- Automated Incident Response update (Public Preview)
- Changing timestamps in message posts from UTC to Local Time
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell Webster as they cover the latest messages in the #Microsoft365 Message Center.
It is Free