24. Solo entrepreneurship, finding your unique value proposition and the power of custom printed packaging with Sarah Davies, founder and owner of More Granola
Based in Toronto, Ontario and founded by Sarah 11 months ago, More Granola is a hot off the press CPG startup venture that has seen some impressive early growth. With Four Plant based, gluten free and all natural flavours to choose from, More Granola can be found both online and in over 30 retailers across Ontario.
On this episode Sarah generously gives us great insight into some early wins, lessons learned, iterations made and corners turned at More Granola. We discuss Sarah's approach to the development and early investment into her packaging and brand, production process, pricing strategy and so much more in this inspiring startup phase story.
If you have any questions, comments or feedback from today's episode please reach out : email@example.com
53. Addressing food waste, hunting for the right investors and the next evolution of Susgrainable with Co Founder & CEO Marc Wandler
52. Keeping motivated in business, the strength of mindset and a recap on the year that has been with Coach, Podcaster and Author, Brad Bodnarchuk
51. Sustainable seafood harvesting, shifting to an online sales model and the skill of sales with Guy Dean, President & GM at Organic Ocean Seafood Inc.
50. Developing a common food product for the market, business partners and giving back with Destiny Hoostie & Kelsey Coutts from Bangin’ Bannock
49. Baking with heart, community and the Panela Lemon startup story with Marilyn Cordoba, owner and operator at Panela Lemon
48. Combining a big dream with a big leap of faith, with Todd & Melinda Kopet from Alkeme Foods
47. Planted Expo, the thriving plant based market and leadership with Stevan Mirkovich - Owner and Chief Relational Officer at Planted
46. BC’s blue economy & seaweed cultivation with Bruce Wallinger - Food Sector Director & Board Member @ The Pacific Seaweed Industry Association
45. CPG Brokers and industry networking with Kerry Somerset Williams - Pres @ the Food Executives Club of Vancouver & Snr KAM @ Brandseed Marketing
44. An innovative packaging approach, discipline and the four F’s with Mitch Jacobsen - Founder and CEO @ Rviita Inc.
43. Competing on quality (not price), the challenge of a seasonal product and utilizing grants with Lola Adeyemi - Founder & Chief Souper Woman @ It’s Souper
42. Managing risk, scaling production and the transition from B2C to B2B marketing & sales with Lyndsay Scott - Founder & CEO of Kindred Cultures Inc.
41. Applying proven tech startup methodologies when testing your CPG product with Jannine Rane & Anush Sachdeva - Co Founders of Zing
40. Getting your product and facility certified, knowing your consumer intimately and supporting women in business with Cathline James - Founder & CEO of Wise Bites
39. Leveraging grants, imperfect fruit and the luck in finding the yin to your yang with Isabelle Lam, Co-founder & COO at Remix Snacks
38. Growing in step with your business, with Liza Martinenko - Co founder & CEO of Mood Milk Inc.
37. Building a food based business that makes an impact with Justin Kopetzki, Co Founder & CEO of Justo’s Craft Dips
36. Holding onto more of your hard earned money and being clear on your goals with Jacky Ip - Certified Financial Planner at Ocean 6 Wealth Advisory
35. The balancing act of being a modern woman, stepping out of your own way & the East Van Jam story with Natalie Ferrari-Morton, Founder & owner of East Van Jam
34. Leveraging current consumer insights & trends, direct to shopper data and workplace wellness with Jessica Malach, VP of Partnerships and Insights at Social Nature
Randy Selzer Real Estate Podcast
The Intelligent Investing Podcast
Sophisticated Property Investing by Ethical Property Partners
The Ramsey Show
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com