We've been apart for awhile so now we have a lot to say. In this episode Kate tells us about finishing her epic book, Cathy talks about her latest editing and writing group activities and Máire brings us some significant news. We also talk about the difficulty in switching between writing novels and screenplays, and what we should do with advice and opinions on our writing.
Episode presented by Cathy Clarke, Kate Mulholland and Máire Brophy, produced by Máire Brophy. Music by Gavin Mulhall.
55. The last one
54. Interview with Catherine Kullmann
53. Interview with JM Coombs
52. Interviews with Ann Richardson and Jacky Dahlhaus
51.News from the Dublin Writers Conference and news of book launch event
50. Spotlight on After the World
49. updates, book covers and the Dublin Writers Conference
48. The Second Semi-Annual Writers Retreat
47. Everybody Loves Samwise Gamgee
46. Climate Fiction, 'Hot' New Genre
45. Writing your author bio... in space
44. Dungeons and Dragons and Advice
43. Interview with Sinead Hamill
41. NaNoWriMo past the half way point
40. NaNoWriMo Day 7
39. NaNoWriMo... And they're off!
38. Prepping for NaNoWriMo
37. Interview with Kevin Curran
36. Walking Around