We've been apart for awhile so now we have a lot to say. In this episode Kate tells us about finishing her epic book, Cathy talks about her latest editing and writing group activities and Máire brings us some significant news. We also talk about the difficulty in switching between writing novels and screenplays, and what we should do with advice and opinions on our writing. Episode presented by Cathy Clarke, Kate Mulholland and Máire Brophy, produced by Máire Brophy. Music by Gavin Mulhall.view more
2. The Best and The Worst
3. Word Hoarding & Editing
4. Raving (classes) and Ranting (writer's block)
5. A good story and a better competition
6. A beard stroker and putting it out there
7. Name calling and a writing update
8. Have we learned anything at all?
9. Key resources and key people
10. Into the Double Ds
11. Telling an untold tale, and borrowing from past masters.
Code and preview