We've been apart for awhile so now we have a lot to say. In this episode Kate tells us about finishing her epic book, Cathy talks about her latest editing and writing group activities and Máire brings us some significant news. We also talk about the difficulty in switching between writing novels and screenplays, and what we should do with advice and opinions on our writing.
Episode presented by Cathy Clarke, Kate Mulholland and Máire Brophy, produced by Máire Brophy. Music by Gavin Mulhall.
35. Fan Fiction and Ghostwriting
34. Interview with Caitriona Lally
33. Intro to Season 2
32. Interview with Catherine Ryan Howard
31. Inspired by Roland
30. Conversation with Roland Evans
29. Rethinking Novellas
28. The Joanne Clancy Affair
27. Writers Update & Sharing with Others
26. International Literature Festival Dublin
25. Fantastic Writing, Writing Fantasy
24. Pirate Love & Historical Fiction
23. Why do we write?
22. A Sense of Place
21. The Milkisode
20. The One With All The Feedback
19. Happy Holidays! We will be back in Jan
18. Rom-Coms & 2016
17. The Special Snowflake That Farts Rainbows?
16. A Good Cry