Health & Fitness:Nutrition
Podcast 30: Olympian Jim Galanes on HRV Training
The key elements of this software are;
1. EPOC Based Training Assessment
2. Daily Stress Measurements
3. Over Night Recovery-(Firstbeat studies have found overnight recovery provides a more valid measure of recovery as movement, respiration and mental stimulation can all affect the short HRV test)
4. Quick Recovery Test- ( when the overnight test is not practical or desirable)
5. Other physiological markers, VO2, Ventilation, Respiration, Energy Expenditure and more.
6. Integration of GPS training data
7. Easily exported raw data for a more n depth analysis of training and recovery.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com