Patient Relationship Management
A conversation with Dimitri Rabinovich. Dimitri is a Senior Product Manager for Henry Schein One who focuses on patient relationship management (PRM) and patient demand generation. Before joining Henry Schein One, he was an operations manager and a management consultant for several dental and medical practices in Washington State. With a background in health care and business management, Dimitri brings decades of experience to our conversation on PRM.
In this episode we ask
- 02:30 What are the trends happening right now that are impacting PRM most?
- 04:05 How do you look at the need for relationship management when it comes to health care?
- 05:42 What differentiates an effective PRM solution from a manual communication strategy within a practice?
- 07:21 What are some of the most common pain points practices have in relation to communication with patients?
- 09:10 How are you seeing the most successful dental organizations use PRM to drive practice growth and provide better care for patients?
- 14:33 What would you say to a practice that worries that using a PRM solution would eliminate the personal touch they have with patients?
- 17:17 What are the best practices that organizations should start using today to better manage their relationships with their existing patients?
- Henry Schein One patient communication tools:
This episode is sponsored by Dentrix Enterprise.
Dentrix Enterprise is a powerful platform designed to help dental organizations grow and scale. To learn more about how Dentrix Enterprise can help optimize your dental business and integrate with patient relationship management software, visit dentrixenterprise.com/dentaldeepdive
It is Free