Developing Meaningful SOPs
A conversation with Karina Santos, Strategic Customer Success Manager with Henry Schein One. With more than 25 years of practice management experience, Karina works closely with dental executive teams to transform their digital workflows and improve their profitability. In this episode, Karina shares her expert insights into the use of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for dental practices and gives examples of how SOPs can improve efficiency within any organization.
In this episode we ask
- 03:41 What are the best practices that organizations should be focused on with their Standard Operating Procedures?
- 06:25 What are common pitfalls for practices that don’t have SOPs?
- 08:21 What first steps would you share with practices who are starting with SOPs?
- 12:02 What can practices do to use their existing SOPs more effectively?
- 18:30 What is the biggest benefit for companies that have a good culture around their SOPs?
- 21:25 What do successful practices do to keep SOPs top of mind for their team members?
- Webinar featuring Karina Santos – Centralization Secrets of National DSOs
This episode is sponsored by Dentrix Enterprise.
Dentrix Enterprise provides practice management tools to help dental teams improve their operational efficiency as they grow and scale. Dentrix Enterprise offers a best-in-class system for multiple location and group private practices, DSOs, community and federally qualified health centers, and institutional dental organizations. Learn more at dentrixenterprise.com/dentaldeepdive
It is Free