Health:Fitness & Nutrition
How to Improve Your Running Form in Under 5 Minutes with the TrueForm Runner
Today, we’ll be learning about the True Form Runner. You may or may not have heard of it, but it’s quickly becoming an international fitness phenomenon, and with good reason.
As runners, we all focus on having the best posture and form possible, so as to stay injury free and get the best results from our workouts. That’s where True Form comes in. Jeff Vernon, one of the developers of True Form Runner, will be joining us today to discuss the in’s and out’s, how it’s used and what you can gain by using it.
Here are some other topics we discuss:
· Jeff's journey to develop The True Form
· The difference between True Form Runner and a motorized treadmill
· How True Form Runner works
· Why True Form Runner is different from others of it’s kind
· How to find a True Form Runner near you
Due to injuries, Jeff couldn’t run on motorized treadmills. Not only that, but he had so much pain and swelling in his ankle that he couldn’t do much else, either. Jeff was always very athletic, so being sedentary was challenging for him, at best. Then came along True Form.
True Form Runner was an amazing learning experience for Jeff, and he’s psyched to share it with the rest of the world. Essentially, True Form forces you to have excellent posture and form while running, which results in a much more comfortable and efficient workout.
The True Form reveals all your mistakes, so there’s no turning back. You can finally know, once and for all, where the source of your weakness is, so you can then work on that specific area and gain the skills you need to be fit and efficient. Some other things we talk about include:
· How True Form has affected the CrossFit community
· Dr. Mark’s basic “1-2-3 Run” principle
· The science behind good form
· How to have an open mind during your fitness journey
· Why True Form Runner has the potential to revolutionize your fitness level
To wrap it up, Jeff tells about the different kinds of treadmills True Form has to offer, how they were developed and why. Being one of the main contributors, this was a really unique opportunity to hear his behind-the-scenes stories about how True Form Runner came to life.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com