Society & Culture:Relationships
Coronavirus Dating with S and D, part 1: dates in the era of face masks, sheltering in place, and social distancing
Once COVID-19 hit, I knew I wanted to restart this podcast. Like many of my friends, I'm sure you're wondering how to date right now. So pardon the lower quality audio of my guests!
How can we date during the Coronavirus pandemic, aka COVID-19? S and D answer your questions about how they're dating during this era of face masks, sheltering in place, and social distancing.
Submit your questions! DebugDating.com/questions
This episode covers:
- What's the first dating thing you’re going to do when quarantine is over?
- In terms of priority level, what level was dating before, and how has it changed now?
- Have you changed your distance or started chatting with people from farther away as a result of quarantine? Why?
- What are you looking for from men you match with online? How has the coronavirus changed that?
- Is it easier or harder for you to feel more comfortable with a guy right now, since it's harder to meet up at present?
- Are you more attracted to optimists or realists? Has that changed since before the coronavirus?
- Normally how long would you want to wait to go on a first date? And now with the Shelter-in-place, how long are you willing to forgo meeting the guy in person?
Enjoyed the episode? Help others find the podcast! It only takes 30 seconds to write a review on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
Subscribe to not miss an episode: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, Overcast, RadioPublic, Podbean, TuneIn
It is Free